Miyerkules, Hulyo 4, 2018

Call of Nature


“In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir

 

Second time around in the field…
 
Being a new joiner in Partners in Health, I was given the privilege again to be out in the field for one whole day. I joined the CHW Team (Community Health Workers) and Finance Team (Yay! My Team!) to deliver the monthly stipend of CHW on Upper Neno. There were seven health facilities visited by our team last 27th June 2018. There was also a team who visited the other seven health facilities on Lower Neno side.

 

The seven sites were far from each other. We travelled from one site to another and passed through one mountain to another. Aside from the normal scene wherein all the CHW from each health facility gathered around for a couple of minutes and received their monthly allowances, I couldn’t help but admire the beauty of the Upper Neno area.

 

It’s a hidden place for the visitor to explore. Come and join me enjoy the nature here in Neno, Malawi.

 
Nsambe is breath taking!

 
 

Nsambe, Neno District, Malawi

Look closely. There is a village on the slope of the mountain. (Nsambe, Neno)

 

The good thing about Nsambe is the presence of Pine Trees! It’s really cold up here.


 
Do you want to travel the border of Malawi (left) and Mozambique (right)? I do not know who owns the road now! Malawi or Mozambique? J


 
Here is a glance from Dambe.



The view from Dambe Health Facility of Partners in Health.

The nature is really calling me to stay longer here in Neno, Malawi! See you again on my next story here in my blog!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Haiku

i Glorious December… ought to ponder, doubt no more, thou shall contemplate.   ii Seek intervention, behold a...